A tasty and healthy recipe for muffins. Use organic ingredients if available.
- ¼ cup of coconut flour
- ¼ cup of ground almonds
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted
- 4 tablespoons of milk (coconut, or almond)
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- ½ a teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoons of honey
- Grated zest of 1/3 orange (optional)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Paper muffin cups and a muffin baking tray
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Whisk the eggs and honey together. Add coconut oil and milk, vanilla and salt.
- Then incorporate the coconut flour, ground almonds, and orange zest.
- When the batter is well combined with no lumps, add the baking powder.
- Pour batter into greased muffin cups, using a muffin baking tray
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked and firm