Terms & Conditions
Health Matters London Ltd.
The Site is provided to you for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any changes wil be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Site. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should discontinue using the site.
Description of Products
The description and specification of the products you order will be as shown on our website at www.healthmatterslondon .co.uk at the time you place your order. We take every care to ensure that the description and specification of the products are correct, slight variations may occur and therefore, we cannot accept the responsibility of any variation in colour cause by the computer system.
Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. Register with us and then proceed to check out.
The Price and Payment
- The price of the products will be the price quoted on the website at the time we accept your order. The price will include VAT, but not the cost of delivery. In addition to the price a delivery charge will be paid as quoted on the website. The amount of these charges vary according to the delivery address and method of delivery.
- Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by credit or debit card at the time we accept the order. We use industry standard inscription software to provide secure online credit or debit card payments.
- Although every care is taken in the quality of content on the site, there may occasionally be an error and we may have under-priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price provided that we notify you before we dispatch the item concerned.
- We will deliver the products ordered to the address which you specify in the check out procedure.
- Most orders are sent out the same day and you should receive them quickly.
- If you fail to take delivery of your order or do not supply adequate delivery instructions, we may cancel your order and retain the products. In this event, we will refund you the price of the products less the cost of their delivery and the cost of them being returned to us.
- You will become the owner of the goods you ordered and responsible for the risk of loss or damage to them once they have been delivered to you.
- Any error or any other delivery problem in respect to the products ordered must be reported to us in writing within 14 days of the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
If your item is not in stock and back order is possible we will email and offer this option, otherwise we will refund your payment.
- You have the right to cancel your order at any time up to the end of 7 working days after the receipt of the goods. A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.
- Written notice must be given to us by hand or email. The notification should state the reason for cancellation.
- If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to us at our trading address. The products should be returned in a reasonable condition. We recommend the use of Recorded Delivery Service.
- The order can no longer be cancelled if the products have been opened, used or if the nature of the products is such that they do not contain a non tamper proof seal.
Products are genuine and brand names are trade marks of their respective companies. This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from wilful damage, accident, negligence by you and use otherwise than as recommended by us.
We will not and do not supply your details to any third party at all. The privacy of your personal information is very important to us. The password you create when registering is to stop fraud and we ask you to keep this confidential and not to disclose or share it with anyone. We will only use the information you provide about yourself for the purpose of fulfilling your order, unless you agree otherwise.